Monday, February 24, 2014

Braveheart 1995 [HDRip AAC] [PLAYNOW] Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


Braveheart 1995 torrent
Seeds 129 SeedsPeers 59 Peers


Year: 1995
Genre: Action, Biography, Drama
Starring: Mel Gibson, Sophie Marceau, Patrick McGoohan
Director: Mel Gibson


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: The best movie I've seen in my life. And the most successful who has lived in Turkish cinemas two years in a row. Having seen this movie over 200 times, I declare that all my dead movie. Special secondary characters like Steven, Hemich and most other reminds me of a great story wirtten by those who have hanged heroes.When die in their beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade every day from this day to that, for one chance, just a chance to see this movie and tell everyone we know, so they can see a lot Peli particles, but never going to see any movie quality Braveheart again ..

No comments:

Post a Comment