Wednesday, February 5, 2014

In Time 2011 doctor36 Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


In Time 2011 torrent
Seeds 130 SeedsPeers 95 Peers


Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy
Director: Andrew Niccol


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: During the movie, which I saw in the ad when it was released, and I think it looks good, but it's not hear anything more until I came across it on the DVD. Im glad I got to see it to the end, because it was very enjoiable.The plot of the film is very unique, I do not think I've ever seen anything like it. There have been many famous aktoróww it (Cillian Murphy, Johnny Galecki, Vincent Kartheiser to name a few). Acting was very good in general, I thought, even at the forefront of Justin Timberlake role.There was some good drama and good action scenes car chase (cracking, etc.). This is the kind of movie that will have you guessing what will happen next, and it was just a very interesting concept overall.It would be nice if there is a little more back story, but never really explained why the world is such it is. Also, just take it for what it is and enjoy it.Vould recommend it to anyone who imagines watching a little different.8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment