Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spring Breakers 2012 English Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


Spring Breakers 2012 torrent
Seeds 110 SeedsPeers 83 Peers


Year: 2012
Genre: Crime, Drama
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson
Director: Harmony Korine


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: I was a big fan of kids and expect the same amount of intellectually subtle social commentary in this film. I could not wait to get out of the theater .. If I did not pay much for my ticket, I would have gotten up and left half of the film. It is awful! It's amazing to me that this generation will find this film horribly scenario, filmed it, and thought-out to be good. Not controversial, thorns, or thought-provoking. Reflect any hidden message or theme. Not that I like, bad-ass movie, vulgar or controversial .. I can. The film provides not one of these! I like films that reflect a generation or group of people who communicate with other people in general, but none of these films did not even accurately show what; this. I would like scannána underground for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment