Wednesday, October 16, 2013

300 2006 English Azreef Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


300 2006 torrent
Seeds 134 SeedsPeers 70 Peers


Year: 2006
Genre: Action, Fantasy, History
Starring: Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham
Director: Zack Snyder


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: If I knew, I saw the teaser 300, I had to see this movie! From then on, I avoided all the other previews, reviews, etc., not like my expectations of the film effects. Then I went to the theater opening night unknown action ... only that it had something to do with the Greeks and Frank Miller! Ignorance is bliss! I was completely overwhelmed. Im a 26 yr old woman, who can usually be seen violent movies ... However, I found the fight scenes are so well done and breathtaking. I had chills and goosebumps almost the entire movie. Along with many other reviewers who felt they were actually contain Shout! sometimes. Maybe Im crazy, but I thought the whole movie was very sexy and passionate, whether he thinks sex scene or a fight scene Leonidis addressing the men.I, it is a shame that so many people condemned the film in its historical inaccuracies, or was it racism, etc. People are reading too much of this movie. What happened to enjoy the movie, just because it is fun and pleasing to the eye? Do more people are watching movies to escape from everyday life? I know that I'm not as good as many of those who have posted here to talk about. I think it was a fantastic film. I did not intend to learn something! I wanted to be entertained! And boy was I!

No comments:

Post a Comment