Monday, January 13, 2014

The Expendables 2 2012 Eng (by morfein) Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


The Expendables 2 2012 torrent
Seeds 115 SeedsPeers 97 Peers


Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller
Starring: Sylvester Stallone, Liam Hemsworth, Randy Couture
Director: Simon West


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: I? I went into this movie expecting next?? Ie explosive round? Loose fun and I got what I expected. There are lots of explosions, lots of bullets and many return? D. I have to say? E I liked it a little "more, right? the last one, I'm not sure what critics are like? oval, but then were you? large Sylvester and Arnolds film back in the day too, so? e think? would e not expect anything to get around. And if u? Talking about Arnold, it was nice to be part of the action again and this time see. Probably one of the reasons why I'm in? Il a bit "over the second film.The story is our? gang get into some military equipment to retrieve the hostages right from the get go. Suffice it to say? Before e, right? the title comes on the screen are exposed to a lot of action and violence. Sylvester Ah, we know how to do it correctly. We have introduced a new member of the team, and sad? E, we must say goodbye to one of the star? Their members. Of course,? E was killed, but it makes a new film forward and not return. I could not believe? E is back, and if I have one like a? Wear the movie is that? E this character left so soon. No Church (Bruce Willis), finds Barney (Stallone) and wants a favor. Barney wants his team to the scene of an accident recover anything. Something Van Damme wants and gets it. Group Barneys down after not because? E what has been taken, but for revenge! Characters are budget? Irene on the little 'more. E 'was great to see Dolph with the team throughout the film. He's still crazy, but it's a bit "more in control and actually provides some very funny moments. Arnold and Bruce are in this much more than in the previous film, too. Can? Can take part in the action, this time their roles are simply run the application this time. Chuck Norris comes the? do your thing, just as it did in the 70s and 80 years. Van Damme was this a good deal and made a great villain. It was much more memorable villains from the previous film, I think Stone Cold was good in the fight, but did not impress me when it comes to acting. Van Damme instead played the role of villain very well, this movie could open next?? Also the way for him.This film was fun for me. I am not suggesting? E is a work of art, or something, but I lost the first film in the cinema, so? E was not going to miss. I wanted to see this action by Shooting Stars on the big screen, and I got what I wanted to see. Back Arnolds was it particularly ™ t satisfying for me, so? E there was a void in my? ACCIDENT movie, so? E? Melt governor. I want to see on the big screen, while he was one of my favorites as a child and young adult. You? I liked to see on the big screen Norris is my prvýkrátv? death. Thank Stallone for bringing in? Big guns all at the table, while others Can not? Have cared for this film ... For me it was a blast! So? E sorry if you do not mind? E my opinion, but I love this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment