Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Black Swan 2010 Eng

Torrent Poster


Black Swan 2010 torrent
Seeds 122 SeedsPeers 62 Peers


Year: 2010
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Starring: Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Vincent Cassel
Director: Darren Aronofsky


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: I will not give spoilers not possibly ruin the experience for anyone, but I can say that left me shaking this movie when it was over. What I just saw? I know I got up and I went for the entire journey from the opening scene to the end. The audience response was obvious that the ending came. Nobody left their seats. They sat and applauded loudly the names as they scroll up, then at the last credit on the screen, they cheered loudly again.Its a brilliant piece of re , realization of films and tell the story and action. Black Swan and The Kings Speech, will dominate the 2011 Oscars and Golden Globe awards and other films show that ... And rightly so.I am excited to see the movie again right away with friends, but really can not wait to continue to enjoy the feeling of initial viewing of the film is still banned me. This is an exciting time and I am excited to see how successful this film would be and what my friends and family say.

No comments:

Post a Comment