Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 DVDScr Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


The Shawshank Redemption 1994 torrent
Seeds 123 SeedsPeers 85 Peers


Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton
Director: Frank Darabont


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: When I talk about this movie with my friends, I do not even refer to it by title, but as the film. When I say the movie, my friends know exactly what I'm talking about. In fact it is the main reason that I and my friends do not refer to it as the title because the film is so great that no We both feel worthy enough to say his name in vain! I still remember the first time I saw The Shawshank Redemption. Some of my friends and I went to see it at one of the theaters in the summer of Budget 1995. None of us really know anything about the movie, but we heard it was pretty good. So there is no real expectations, we saw it. When the final credits rolled and the lights came on the theater, we all just sat there with our jaws hanging down to the floor. I turned my head to my friend Bob and said was the greatest movie I've ever seen in my whole life! There is really no other way I can put it into words. Every minute of this movie captivated me and inspired me to believe in the one true thing in life ...... HOPE. The film is sad, uplifting, exciting, hard, cold, fun (at the right time), jaw-dropping and heart-warming all at the same time. I get chills every time I watch the movie, and this movie is the largest end (which takes place during the last 30 minutes or so) in a film history n! How is it all just comes together so incredible and uplifting. I should also mention that the music is almost flawless in this film as well, and the soundtrack is great buy for any music fan. The only bad thing about this movie is that I know I will not see a better film, no matter how much I see. Ive seen many films over the last few years, many great movies. But every time I walk out of the theater, I return to my friend or family member, I saw it and I said, was that a film their big, but it was not nearly as good as what you know! There were many films over the last few years, who thought that I must have moved or that one day I could call my favorite time while, but they have all fallen far from The Shawshank Redemption. So if you see this movie Fossa, run to the video store immediately. You are guaranteed to find the employee picks section. And if it is not in this section, then you should tell the staff that something is seriously wrong with them. If you've seen the movie, go see it again. If you have not bought your copy yet, buy one. In fact, buy two, and one in a fireproof safe, but in an emergency. : O) So you want 1-10 rating? I give it a 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment