Monday, November 25, 2013

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 2005 [English] Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


Cheaper by the Dozen 2 2005 torrent
Seeds 147 SeedsPeers 70 Peers


Year: 2005
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Starring: Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, Hilary Duff
Director: Adam Shankman


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: As a teenage girl and a fan of the first movie, I found twelve dozen discontinued is beyond my expectations. Usually movie sequel is disappointing, I knew how it was Shrek 2, for example, but I found it cheaper by the dozen 2 was hilarious and a really good movie that illustrates the importance of family values family. Yes, it is a little predictable, because the movies are often, but I found that it was strongly suppressed and slap-stick comedy, which was the whole movie, which is so funny,. The whole family has matured from the first film, and it is interesting to see the children grow up to be like, and how much has changed since the first movie. I recommend this movie for fans of the first part, or anyone who just wants to see a hilarious, feel-good and all-over great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment