Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fight Club 1999 (English) Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


Fight Club 1999 torrent
Seeds 109 SeedsPeers 85 Peers


Year: 1999
Genre: Drama
Starring: Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, Helena Bonham Carter
Director: David Fincher


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: I am, unfortunately, not one of the faithful Chuck Palahniuk readers who had read the book before seeing the film. I, however, could not wait to read the book after seeing this film. Ive read the book 5 times and since seen the film more than I can remember. Simply put, this movie changed my life. Not only on a personal level (which I will not comment here except to say I'm now leading Palahniuk fan), but also a movie patron. I have a different view after seeing films this movie, because it broke the doors. This movie is literally the first time I ever came upon something that, prima facie seemed incredibly stylish, contemporary and entertaining. plot lured you before turning you upside down, the acting was nothing short of perfect (there never was the most memorable character from Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden?), music, screenplay (based on what you now time is my favorite book), light, rhythm, everything! Almost everything about this film took me by surprise, except for one person. David Fincher, the director, perhaps the only reason I went to see this movie in the first place. His work on Saba and Game had me excited to see what they will do next, but I came to this movie expecting a delicate flick offered good plot and maybe some good acting, but what I got was so much, much more. Honestly, how many times have you seen movies that, despite all look, it gets even more complicated yet so simple that you can not help but laugh. Every time I watch this movie I notice something new about it, such is the depth of what is on the screen. Then there is the small issue stories Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk wrote and (which has one fertile ideas about Dont believe me. Read surviving and right?!) Story nothing short of amazing, shock value pure social commentary on state of the world in the last century. You'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll make every clich s? But most importantly you'll realize with every single word on the screen. This movie rates as one of the all time favorite films and, simply put, if you havent seen it yet then stop wasting your time online and get videostore around! 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment