Monday, November 25, 2013

Riddick 2013 English VVSPLUS Download Torrent

Torrent Poster


Riddick 2013 torrent
Seeds 115 SeedsPeers 91 Peers


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Vin Diesel, Karl Urban, Katee Sackhoff
Director: David Twohy


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: Not only was it a short time this year that I happen to leave the theater with a big smile on his face, Riddick was one of those times. I spent some time reading the opinions of others before I started writing and I will not lie, what kind of satisfied me. Riddick is a film that has had its budget of $ 40 million pulled her to the absolute MAX, I also feel like this is one of the best performances to date Vins. There is no sexism in the movie ... There is terrible to see the action ... no time during this film when I was bored ... his ride of emotions. A brief summary of 1 of the Act Riddick is stranded, which may be the planet and has the man again becomes the main soft at the same time (which Necromongers Riddick just hard enough to soften ever acquisition of the galaxy person is dominated by the army) The dog is in act one, but it plays very well in the story, and I personally got attached to the pup ... dog think Will Smith in I Am Legend Act 2 Mercs shows the planets and the fun begins .. . for the next 45 minutes, the story of a mercenary Riddick becomes what we all love ... monster Darkness.Act 3-Raining ... I'm going to stop there for the third act, because I want to spoil anything ... End-it was exactly what I wanted and I had left the theater with a big smile on his face. NOTE: This is not a happy movie sing with perfect hero who saves the day, in the end, it is not a work of art. This is his Riddick Muddy, bloody, painful, and as always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment